- 1 leek, white and light green portions chopped into thin half-moons
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more to grease the pan
- 8 ounces Baby Bella Sliced Mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces brie, rind removed, cut into pieces
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously butter 9” pie plate; set aside.
- Step 2
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Cook leeks and mushrooms for 8-10 minutes until tender and excess liquid has evaporated. Set aside to cool.
- Step 3
- Whisk eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl until well combined. Stir in the mushroom-leek mixture and brie pieces. Transfer to the prepared pan.
- Step 4
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until just set in center. Let cool at least 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Step 5
- Refrigerate leftovers.